A recent trend in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is to tap directors who have focused on small, personal stories to helm their biggest properties, often to resounding success. Making the leap to a big-budget film might seem like a risk to those outside the industry, but visual effects supervisor Theo Bialek recently detailed to Screen …
Latest Comic Book News
- Marc Andreyko To Write Legenderry: Red Sonja For Dynamite
- Exclusive Extended Previews Of Clash Of Kings #6, The Shadow #4, And James Bond: Solstice
- Analyst Says Publishers Should Be Charging Players More In Response To Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Controversy
- Pixar Co-Founder John Lasseter Taking Leave of Absence After 'Missteps'
- Lando Calrissian Will Not Appear In Star Wars: The Last Jedi