Marvel Studios had long wanted Spider-Man in their Marvel Cinematic Universe but the process to get the wallcrawler back home was a messy one.Sony Pictures had owned complete cinematic rights to Marvel Comics’ character of Spider-Man. The likelihood of the character coming back became greater when Sony’s Amazing Spider-Man films stalled at the box office, …
Latest Comic Book News
- Oni Press Goes Post-Apocalyptic at Comic Con with New Series ‘The Long Con’
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': How "Here I Go Again" Pays Homage to 'Star Trek: The Next Generation's "Cause and Effect"
- When Will 'Attack on Titan's Season Three Trailer Debut?
- 'Your Name' Key Animation Sequence Surfaces Online
- Deadpool Rides A Unicorn In 'Deadpool 2' Theater Display