There’s little irony in the often-used-in-gambling term “all in” being the slogan for Warner Bros. and DC Films’ Justice League movie. The mega-budget super hero blockbuster film is, in some ways, a gamble. Should the movie fail, the studio’s biggest franchise is left floundering. Should it succeed, a number of doors are opened to properties …
Latest Comic Book News
- THE PUNISHER: Watch The Wicked Awesome Launch Trailer & Revisit The Intense Opening Credits
- The Great Lie: What Doomsday Clock Secrets Are DC Hiding Behind This Password Protected Page
- 98 Crisis on Earth-X Photos Released by The CW!
- 'The Punisher' Showrunner On If There Will Be A Season 2
- 'The Punisher' Ending Explained By The Showrunner