Justice League has yet to make its official debut, but one of its stars has a future villain in mind.During a recent interview with USA Today, Ezra Miller addressed the possibility of fighting iconic Justice League villain Starro the Conquerer in a future big-screen installment.”Shout out to Starro the Conquerer and let him know we’re …
Latest Comic Book News
- The Morality Of Reading, Writing, And Publishing Doomsday Clock
- Han Solo Cups Pulled By Arizona Theater
- Mass Effect’s Awkward Dialogue Scenes Were Inspired By Ricky Gervais’s Extras
- Star Wars: Rian Johnson Avoids Confirming a Luke and Leia Reunion in 'The Last Jedi'
- New TV Spot For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Shows Luke Training Rey