Jurassic Park‘s ultimate dino, the T-Rex, has a new statue up for order now from ThinkGeek. Featuring the colossal creature roaring and ready to strike on a Jurassic Park logo base, the statue measures out to be 12 inches long. This is a ThinkGeek exclusive and is being released to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the original film hitting theaters. You can order one right now here.
YOU’RE ALREADY HUMMING THE THEME SONG, RIGHT?
We have this need to see these great giant beasts that roamed the Earth so long ago. All the fear in the world won’t stop us from wanting to see a T. rex in person. Maybe after being chased in a jeep down a road by one we’d be happy with just seeing a statue in person, though.
Take home your very own T. rex statue celebrating the 25th anniversary of the original movie. This highly detailed figure stands on a branded base plate so he doesn’t have to worry about toppling over whilst chasing a Barbie Jeep.
- Jurassic Park T. Rex Figure – Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Jurassic Park merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Statue featuring the iconic T. rex from Jurassic Park
- To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the movie
- You provide the tiny cup of water
- Stands on a branded base
- Materials: 90% plastic + 10% iron (for structural support)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2″ tall x 12″ long x 3″ wide
- Weight: 1 lb.
The post Jurassic Park’s T-Rex Gets a New Statue Exclusive to ThinkGeek appeared first on Bleeding Cool News And Rumors.