Star Wars: Battlefront II hasn’t even been officially released yet, and it’s facing an uphill struggle with controversy, namely with its loot box system and required pricing for heroes. Electronic Arts recently tried to fix the problem with adjustments, but the complaints just keep on coming.With that, the company’s Chief Financial Officer, Blake Jorgensen, talked …
Latest Comic Book News
- THE PUNISHER: Watch The Wicked Awesome Launch Trailer & Revisit The Intense Opening Credits
- The Great Lie: What Doomsday Clock Secrets Are DC Hiding Behind This Password Protected Page
- 98 Crisis on Earth-X Photos Released by The CW!
- 'The Punisher' Showrunner On If There Will Be A Season 2
- 'The Punisher' Ending Explained By The Showrunner