Dragon Ball had its heyday in the U.S. when the franchise headed west in the 1990s, but it looks like the franchise is on the rise. Over in Japan, Dragon Ball just surpassed Gundam fiscally at Bandai Namco, and fans are a bit stunned at the turnaround.According to recent report by Forbes, Dragon Ball managed …
Latest Comic Book News
- Marvel Comics Solicits For February 2018: X-Men Is Red, Doctor Strange Has Damnation, And Star Wars Has Been Thrawn
- The Full Marvel February 2018 Solicitations!
- Lucasfilm Weighs In On The Star Wars: Battlefront 2 Loot Box Controversy
- Save Big on 'The Dark Knight' Trilogy 4K Remasters
- 'The Walking Dead' Ratings Hit A Six-Year Low