Creating any movie comes with massive amounts of pressure, as filmmakers hope their movie finds an audience, but when your film is a sequel to a well-known saga that could make or break that franchise’s future, the pressure is hard to qualify. Danny McBride, co-writer of the upcoming Halloween sequel, shared just how intense he …
Latest Comic Book News
- The Morality Of Reading, Writing, And Publishing Doomsday Clock
- Han Solo Cups Pulled By Arizona Theater
- Mass Effect’s Awkward Dialogue Scenes Were Inspired By Ricky Gervais’s Extras
- Star Wars: Rian Johnson Avoids Confirming a Luke and Leia Reunion in 'The Last Jedi'
- New TV Spot For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Shows Luke Training Rey